Mastering The Art Of Education Administration With A School Management App
Running an educational institution – school or college – is no easy task. There are hundreds of people to manage – including students and teachers – and the entire burden is on the administration department. While this was challenging when everyone attended school, this has increased manifold after life for everyone became virtual. The answer to the question “why is management important in school?” suddenly became clear to everyone involved. The solution – a state-of-the-art school management app. But what are the characteristics of school management and how can an app help? More on that below.
Traditionally, when a teacher walks into a school, there are a series of events that take place leading to the final term “attendance”. This includes punching in and out, a timesheet, and following shift timings. However, with remote schooling, an app can help with:
- An effortless timeclock
- Monthly timesheet
- Real-time shift changes notifications
- Adding missed attendance at a later date
- Reapplying for shifts that the admin has rejected
- Easy attendance approvals or rejections by the admin
Technological advancements and the pandemic have tweaked the characteristics of school management, but not by much. Hard copies are now soft copies, tests are now taken online, and results are displayed there too.
- Teachers can now effortlessly plug in a student’s marks next to their name
- This marksheet can be shared digitally with students and their parents
- Since privacy is paramount, each student’s marks will be visible only to them and their parents
- Subject-wise marksheets and report cards can be generated for added streamlining
- Parents and students will get instant notifications when they receive a mark sheet
Timely payment of fees is the cornerstone of a smooth-running school. While it is a routine task, there may be times when a few transfers are made late. After all, this is done by hundreds of students. However, personally reminding people is not a very pleasant task. With a school management app, you can:
- Send one-click fee reminders to each parent
- Track payments on the cutting-edge dashboard
- Generate instant receipts
- Collect all types of fees via the simple click of a button
- Offer various payment options such as debit card, credit card, or net banking for added versatility
Seamless communication between a school, its students, and their parents ensure that everyone is on the same page. In rare cases, however, there could be a communication gap that leads to parents missing out on essential information. A school management app can help you:
- Can create a group with teachers, parents, students, or all and make an announcement so everyone is in the loop
- Make it more interactive with PDFs, images, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint Presentations
- Can decide if parents can reply or not
- Give parents the luxury of privacy as they do not join the chat with their phone number but with a unique role-based pin
- Can communicate with people even in low network areas as they work on basic 2G networks
Now that you know the answer to “why is school management important”, you are probably looking for a reliable school management app. But which one?
Teno – India’s Leading School Management App
Teno – an ultra-modern app that helps the school administration and principal with management – helps streamline schoolwork. However, this is not only for the administration department; it also ensures teachers have all student data at the touch of a button along with each parent. Students can also access data like their marksheets or view announcements made on the app. Our app is currently trusted by 20,000+ schools and 3,000+ parents in India. To know more or join the bandwagon, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800 209 8366.